Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Stephentown Speaks Out Against NED Pipeline
- Sports Report: UAlbany Coach Will Brown Interviews At Fordham, George Mason
- Massachusetts Medical Society Against Limiting Questioning About Gun Ownership
- Supporters Raise $50,000 For Farmer Facing Animal Cruelty Charges
- Skidmore Student Found Responsible For Attack Suspended For Additional Two Years
Katie grew up in Poughkeepsie, NY and is a graduate of the University at Albany. Aside from overseeing the programming, she also is in charge of the WAMC Internship Program, and community outreach. Her voice can be heard on The Roundtable & National Productions. Katie is also the baker in residence and showers the newsroom with cakes & pies.