Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Stephentown Speaks Out Against NED Pipeline
- Sports Report: UAlbany Coach Will Brown Interviews At Fordham, George Mason
- Massachusetts Medical Society Against Limiting Questioning About Gun Ownership
- Supporters Raise $50,000 For Farmer Facing Animal Cruelty Charges
- Skidmore Student Found Responsible For Attack Suspended For Additional Two Years
In his nearly 25 year radio career, Ray Graf has done it all. At one time or another he worked as an overnight board operator, a commercial copywriter, a reporter and a voiceover announcer. For several years - a lifetime ago - he was a morning drive disc jockey. Graf has been a member of the WAMC News team for 16 years. These days, he finds himself as The Roundtable's news anchor, panelist- and occasional guest host for Joe Donahue. "Radio news is not always easy," said Graf of his most recent radio vocation, "but it's not nearly as difficult as spinning a Michael Bolton record at 5:45 in the morning and pretending you're happy about it."