Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- MTA Police Identify Passengers Who Died In Metro-North Train Derailment
T. Susan Chang
For The Boston Globe and the Eat Your Books, a cookbook indexing website, Chang also reviews cookbooks. Her first book, A Spoonful of Promises: Recipes and Stories from a Well-Tempered Table will be released in fall 2011 by Lyons Press, an imprint of Globe Pequot.
Chang's blog, Cookbooks for Dinner, features her writings on cookbooks and recipes.