Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
North Country/Adirondacks News
Tue March 18, 2008
$1,000 fine for assaulting emergency room workers with body fluids
VT – The Vermont Senate is considering a bill that would set new penalties of up to a year in prison and a $1,000 fine for assaulting police, firefighters or emergency room workers with body fluids. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more...