Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Tue August 19, 2008
$1.3 million in grants for workforce development
Springfield, MA – The administration of Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick has awarded almost 1 point 3 million dollars in grants for a new workforce development effort in the greater Springfield area. WAMC's Paul Tuthill has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.