Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Tue August 19, 2008
$1.3 million in grants for workforce development
Springfield, MA – The administration of Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick has awarded almost 1 point 3 million dollars in grants for a new workforce development effort in the greater Springfield area. WAMC's Paul Tuthill has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.