Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri March 26, 2004
1/3 of Pharmacies Survey Fail To Provide Drug Prices
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – New York Public Interest Research Group researchers spent January and February examining pharmacies' compliance with New York's prescription drug disclosure law, in order to see how easily consumers could access drug prices. Their report shows many pharmacies aren't making it easy for consumers to compare prescription prices. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.