Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri March 26, 2004
1/3 of Pharmacies Survey Fail To Provide Drug Prices
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – New York Public Interest Research Group researchers spent January and February examining pharmacies' compliance with New York's prescription drug disclosure law, in order to see how easily consumers could access drug prices. Their report shows many pharmacies aren't making it easy for consumers to compare prescription prices. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.