Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Wed October 23, 2013
14th Annual FilmColumbia Festival
This year’s FilmColumbia Festival kicked-off last night with a screening of Philomena, starring Judi Dench and Steve Coogan and directed by Stephen Frears.
Throughout the rest of this week and coming weekend, the 14th annual festival will show yet-to-be-released independent and foreign films, shorts, and some studio films in a lineup that includes the much buzzed about August: Osage County; Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom; and the new Coen brothers’ film Inside Llewyn Davis.
Here to tell us more about the line-up are Peter Biskind, Executive Director and Co-Programmer of the FilmColumbia Festival and Calliope Nicholas, Director of FilmColumbia.
Arts & Culture