Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue January 6, 2004
2004 Legislative Session Begins Today
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont House and Senate get down to business today with the start of the 2004 Legislative session. The key event on today's agenda is at 2 o'clock when Governor James Douglas gives his state-of-the state address. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley talked to House and Senate leaders on their priorities for this session.