Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Arts & Culture
Mon September 24, 2012
2012 O+ Health and Wellness Festival
Throughout the O+ Health and Wellness Festival weekend of Oct. 5-7, artists, musicians and even festival volunteers will be exchanging talent for talent with medical caregivers, doctors, educators and professionals for health screenings during an on-site weekend clinic.
Various treatment modes and providers — general practitioners, occupational therapists, physical and sports therapists, dentists, orthopedists, massage therapists, chiropractics, acupuncturists, addiction counselors and others — will be seeing participants in a temporary clinic setting throughout the festival weekend, and will also offer follow-up office visit vouchers and continued care as needed. Plus, there will be the art and music that give the festival a nationwide reputation.
We are joined by Denise Orzo, a member of the Art Committee, Mathew Cullen, who is on the Music Committee, and Joe Concra, a Co-Organizer of O+ and is a Painter who lives in Kingston NY.