Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed September 25, 2013
3 Days Of Mourning Declared For Mall Siege Victims In Kenya
Originally published on Wed September 25, 2013 6:25 am
The attack at Nairobi's Westgate mall is over. Kenya's president said more than 60 civilians died in the four-day assault, but that more bodies could be pulled from the rubble. The attack was claimed by the militant group al-Shabab as retribution for Kenya's troops in Somalia.