Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Mon April 14, 2003
3 Vermont High Schools to Try Out School Choice Program
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Three public high schools in Chittenden County, Vermont have agreed to try a school choice program. Students who live in communities served by the Burlington, South Burlington or Champlain Valley Union High Schools can apply to attend any of the three. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.