Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Fri March 29, 2013
3/29/13 - Panel
Today's panelists are WAMC newsmen Ray Graf and David Guistina, and The Roundtable's producer, Sarah LaDuke. Joe Donahue moderates.
Topics aren't set - we'll open the phones (800 348 2551) and talk about whatever you'd like to talk about. We're looking to have a free-and-easy weekend ease-in conversation.
With your calls leading the way, we wound up talking a little about music, spring and weekend plans, and gun control.