Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Thu November 15, 2012
360 Sound: The Columbia Records Story by Sean Wilentz
The 125-year legacy of Columbia Records is told in the just-released book 360 Sound: The Columbia Records Story. The five-pound tome, written by historian and Princeton professor Sean Wilentz, is a curated collection of anecdotes and images chronicling the storied legacy of the country’s first record label.