Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu November 15, 2012
360 Sound: The Columbia Records Story by Sean Wilentz
The 125-year legacy of Columbia Records is told in the just-released book 360 Sound: The Columbia Records Story. The five-pound tome, written by historian and Princeton professor Sean Wilentz, is a curated collection of anecdotes and images chronicling the storied legacy of the country’s first record label.