Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Wed April 24, 2013
4/24/13 - Panel
Today's panelists are WAMC’s Alan Chartock, Ray Graf, and Stephen Gottlieb, the Jay and Ruth Caplan Distinguished Professor at Albany Law School.
This morning our discussion topics include:
• The Death Penalty
• Miranda Rights
• Surveillance and Privacy
• Justice in the era of the 24-Hour news cycle