Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
New York News
Tue November 20, 2012
48-Million Dollar Contract Signed to Build Buses
Nova Bus has signed a multi-million dollar contract for new buses to be built at their manufacturing plant in Plattsburgh.
Nova Bus officials announced Tuesday that the company will build 70 articulated buses for the Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, which serves Houston Texas.
The 48-million dollar contract for the company’s Artic Buses will be assembled at the Nova Bus facility in Plattsburgh over the next year.
NY Congressman Bill Owens called the announcement “...another positive sign that we are making progress towards long-term economic growth in the community.”