Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Fri July 11, 2003
500+ Acres of Hudson Valley Land to Be Preserved
By Allison Dunne
Greenville, NY – New York State is the new owner of more than five hundred acres of open space in the Hudson Valley. Environmental groups, legislators and town officials applaud the preservation of this land of trails, forest, and ecosystems. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.