Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
WAMC New England News
Mon August 11, 2008
501 public employees get take-home vehicles
Springfield, MA – The state Republican Party and a fiscal watchdog group are criticizing the Patrick administration following a report
that more than 500 state employees are allowed to take state-owned vehicles home at night. WAMC's Jill Rontey has more.
COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.