Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Mon August 11, 2008
501 public employees get take-home vehicles
Springfield, MA – The state Republican Party and a fiscal watchdog group are criticizing the Patrick administration following a report
that more than 500 state employees are allowed to take state-owned vehicles home at night. WAMC's Jill Rontey has more.
COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.