Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
WAMC New England News
Mon August 11, 2008
501 public employees get take-home vehicles
Springfield, MA – The state Republican Party and a fiscal watchdog group are criticizing the Patrick administration following a report
that more than 500 state employees are allowed to take state-owned vehicles home at night. WAMC's Jill Rontey has more.
COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.