Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
51 % The Women's Perspective
Thu January 6, 2011
51% Show # 1121
Albany, NY – 7:18 Intro and interview with Harriet Brown
We're continuing our conversation with Harriet Brown of Syracuse University. She's the author of Feed Me, Brave Girl Eating, and the founder of Project Body Talk.
14:38 More interview with Harriet Brown
Harriet Brown teaches at Syracuse University. She's the author of Feed Me, Brave Girl Eating, and the founder of Project Body Talk.
If you would like to hear more, or you'd like to share your own thoughts, visit projectbodytalk.com