Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
Thu April 3, 2014
A new lifestyle magazine with in-depth articles focusing on what it means to live in the Capital Region is making its debut this spring.
518Life, from the Times Union's magazine division, will be published monthly and include home and health care coverage previously found in the Times Union's other magazines, HealthyLife and Life@Home.
The debut issue, for example, features a cover story, "The Changing Face of the Capital Region," which examines the increasingly diverse population and the factors driving it. That article is by Chris Churchill, who joins us this morning. We are also joined by the Executive Editor of the magazine, Janet Reynolds.
Arts & Culture