Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Mon September 17, 2012
78th Annual Berkshire Harvest Festival
The 78th Annual Berkshire Harvest Festival --one of the largest and longest running events of its kind in the country-- takes place at the Berkshire Botanical Garden in Stockbridge, MA on October 6th and 7th from 10:00am to 5:00pm. The Berkshire Harvest Festival features crafts, food, live music, a silent auction, kids’ activities – and more!
We are joined by Executive Director of the Berkshire Botanical Garden, Molly Boxer and Chairman of their Trustees, Matt Larkin.