Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
Mon September 17, 2012
78th Annual Berkshire Harvest Festival
The 78th Annual Berkshire Harvest Festival --one of the largest and longest running events of its kind in the country-- takes place at the Berkshire Botanical Garden in Stockbridge, MA on October 6th and 7th from 10:00am to 5:00pm. The Berkshire Harvest Festival features crafts, food, live music, a silent auction, kids’ activities – and more!
We are joined by Executive Director of the Berkshire Botanical Garden, Molly Boxer and Chairman of their Trustees, Matt Larkin.