Most Active Stories
- Amber Alert Canceled After Body Of Missing 5-Year-Old Found
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- NY Fracking Ban Decision Elicits Different Reactions
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
Mon August 11, 2014
8/11 - This Week on The Academic Minute
Coming Up on The Academic Minute on WAMC
Monday, August 11
Dr. Alyssa Crittenden of The University of Nevada Las Vegas analyzes the gastrointestinal bacteria of the Tanzanian Hadza tribe.
Tuesday, August 12
Dr. Mark Hunter of The University of Michigan details the results of a landmark 30 year study of forest moths.
Wednesday, August 13
Florida State University's Dr. Pamela Keel discusses the correlation between Facebook usage and eating disorders.
Thursday, August 14
Dr. Kari Cooper of The University of California Davis examines the insides of volcanoes.
Friday, August 15
Dr. Brian Hesse of Northwest Missouri State University explores the growth of alcohol consumption in Africa.