Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed August 29, 2007
8.29 - Interview - Hudson Valley Food and Wine Festival
Albany, NY – If you love food and feel passionate about wine, then the Hudson Valley Food and Wine Festival in Rhinebeck, New York is your kind of event. Michael Babcock is president of wineracks.com and producer the Hudson Valley Food and Wine Festival, and Ric Orlando is owner of the New World Home Cooking Company. In this interview on The Roundtable we get a preview of the festival with Ric and Michael.