Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue September 11, 2007
9-11 Health Crisis
By Susan Barnett
New York – It's being called a massive health crisis...and one that's just beginning to be studied. The state is starting to track the people who were near Ground Zero and have since died. And those who are alive say they're fighting to prove the toxins in the air that day made them sick.