Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Thu September 6, 2007
9.05 - Interview - John Leland
Albany, NY – Jack Kerouac's book On the Road has been required reading for rebels and romantics for fifty years. But at least one person thinks the book might not be all that revolutionary. John Leland is an author and journalist, and recently wrote Why Kerouac Matters: Lessons of On the Road. They're not what you think. In this interview on The Roundtable, Leland speaks about his observations.