Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Fri September 7, 2007
9.07 Interview - William Cope Moyers
Albany, NY – William Cope Moyers is the son of famed journalist Bill Moyers. Before becoming the vice president for external affairs at the Hazelden Foundation, Cope Moyers struggled with and recovered from an addiction to alcohol and crack cocaine. In this interview on The Roundtable he speaks of the struggle, and his book on the experience: Broken: My Story of Addiction and Redemption.