Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri September 7, 2007
9.07 Interview - William Cope Moyers
Albany, NY – William Cope Moyers is the son of famed journalist Bill Moyers. Before becoming the vice president for external affairs at the Hazelden Foundation, Cope Moyers struggled with and recovered from an addiction to alcohol and crack cocaine. In this interview on The Roundtable he speaks of the struggle, and his book on the experience: Broken: My Story of Addiction and Redemption.