Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed September 12, 2007
9.11 Interview - Frank Rich
Albany, NY – Frank Rich is a columnist for the New York Times. He began his career at the Times as a theater critic, and now writes about politics and popular culture. Rich has also published a new book called The Greatest Story Every Sold: The Decline and Fall of True from 9/11 to Katrina. In this interview on The Roundtable, Rich speaks about the book.