Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
Tue October 15, 2013
9th Berkshire Immigrants Day
The Berkshire Immigrant Center will host the 9th “Immigrants' Day in the Berkshires” on October 19th at Morningside Community School in Pittsfield, MA.
Immigrants’ Day is a free event with entertainment for children, music and dancing, food from immigrant-owned businesses and the opportunity to receive a free consultation from an immigration attorney. The annual event celebrates the achievements of Berkshire County’s newest U.S. citizens.
Here to tell us more are Brooke Mead, Program Coordinator; Eleanore Velez- originally from Mexico and a bilingual admissions counselor/coordinator of the Multicultural Center at Berkshire Community College; and Elisa Fuller, originally from Ecuador, an Immigrant Community member and Berkshire Immigrant Center/Immigrants' Day Volunteer.