Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
WAMC New York News
Thu March 30, 2006
AAA Lobbies for Gasoline Tax Cap
By Deborah Runcie
Newburgh, NY – With New York state gasoline prices among the highest in the Northeast region, the American Automobile Association is urging state legislators to put a cap on the gasoline tax.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.