Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
WAMC New York News
Thu March 30, 2006
AAA Lobbies for Gasoline Tax Cap
By Deborah Runcie
Newburgh, NY – With New York state gasoline prices among the highest in the Northeast region, the American Automobile Association is urging state legislators to put a cap on the gasoline tax.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.