Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Thu March 30, 2006
AAA Lobbies for Gasoline Tax Cap
By Deborah Runcie
Newburgh, NY – With New York state gasoline prices among the highest in the Northeast region, the American Automobile Association is urging state legislators to put a cap on the gasoline tax.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.