Most Active Stories
- Sports Report: Michael Phelps Comes Out Of Retirement
- State Police Called After Hinsdale Select Board Denies Ex-Police Chief's Bid For Part-Time Position
- Concerns Raised Over Proposed Natural Gas Pipeline
- Albany Store Sold Bedbug-Infested Matresses
- Dr. Jeffrey Froh, Hofstra University - The Benefits of Gratitude
WAMC New York News
Thu March 30, 2006
AAA Lobbies for Gasoline Tax Cap
By Deborah Runcie
Newburgh, NY – With New York state gasoline prices among the highest in the Northeast region, the American Automobile Association is urging state legislators to put a cap on the gasoline tax.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.