Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri August 27, 2004
Abortion Ruling Could Play a Political Role
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – A federal judge in New York has ruled the Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act unconstitutional. The ruling came from a lawsuit brought by the National Abortion Federation on behalf of its members. Whether the ruling highlights the issue in presidential politics remains to be seen. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.