Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Tue February 22, 2005
"Academic Bill of Rights" for SUNY System Debated
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – A SUNY trustee is proposing that the board adopt an "Academic Bill of Rights" for the state-wide college system. Conceived by a national coalition, the idea is to maintain intellectual diversity on college campuses. But critics say it does the opposite and is politically motivated. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley reports.