Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue February 22, 2005
"Academic Bill of Rights" for SUNY System Debated
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – A SUNY trustee is proposing that the board adopt an "Academic Bill of Rights" for the state-wide college system. Conceived by a national coalition, the idea is to maintain intellectual diversity on college campuses. But critics say it does the opposite and is politically motivated. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley reports.