Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Wed May 16, 2007
Action network seeks participants
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – It is estimated eight to ten percent of Berkshire County's population is made up of immigrants. And there is a new network designed to bring members of the immigrant population and social service organizations together to discuss the challenges they face and to develop solutions.
Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, has this report;