Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Wed May 16, 2007
Action network seeks participants
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – It is estimated eight to ten percent of Berkshire County's population is made up of immigrants. And there is a new network designed to bring members of the immigrant population and social service organizations together to discuss the challenges they face and to develop solutions.
Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, has this report;