Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri February 24, 2012
Actor John Leguizamo Plays Not My Job
To start off spring training, we've invited actor John Leguizamo to play a game called "This Game Comes With a Shard of Brittle Gum." Three questions about baseball cards — invented in their modern form 60 years ago by Topps.
This segment was originally broadcast on Feb. 19, 2011.