Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri February 24, 2012
Actor John Leguizamo Plays Not My Job
To start off spring training, we've invited actor John Leguizamo to play a game called "This Game Comes With a Shard of Brittle Gum." Three questions about baseball cards — invented in their modern form 60 years ago by Topps.
This segment was originally broadcast on Feb. 19, 2011.