Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri February 24, 2012
Actor John Leguizamo Plays Not My Job
To start off spring training, we've invited actor John Leguizamo to play a game called "This Game Comes With a Shard of Brittle Gum." Three questions about baseball cards — invented in their modern form 60 years ago by Topps.
This segment was originally broadcast on Feb. 19, 2011.