Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri October 12, 2012
Actor Tom Hanks Plays Not My Job
Originally published on Sat October 13, 2012 11:05 am
Oscar-winning actor and star of The Da Vinci Code, Tom Hanks, plays our game called "You're the meanest, cruelest, nastiest drunkest lout in Hollywood." Three questions about some of Hollywood's biggest louts.