Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri October 12, 2012
Actress Carrie Fisher Plays Not My Job
Originally published on Sat October 13, 2012 11:05 am
Actress and novelist Carrie Fisher plays our game called, "Okay, it's complicated and expensive and it never worked, but at least this Star Wars doesn't have Ewoks." Three questions for the Star Wars actress about Ronald Reagan's Star Wars missile defense program.