Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri October 12, 2012
Actress Carrie Fisher Plays Not My Job
Originally published on Sat October 13, 2012 11:05 am
Actress and novelist Carrie Fisher plays our game called, "Okay, it's complicated and expensive and it never worked, but at least this Star Wars doesn't have Ewoks." Three questions for the Star Wars actress about Ronald Reagan's Star Wars missile defense program.