Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Mon May 14, 2012
Adam James from "Don't Dress for Dinner"
Adam James stars as Bernard in the John Tillinger directed farce, Don't Dress For Dinner (written by Marc Camoletti, adapted by Robin Hawdon, produced by Roundabout Theatre Company) currently running at The American Airlines Theatre on West 42nd Street in New York City. Here we speak with Adam James about his stage career, some notable TV spots, and the tricks of successfully performing farce.
Arts & Culture