Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue April 5, 2005
Adams Candidates Calls For Town to Sue the State Over Greylock Glen
By John Krol
Adams, MA – A candidate for a selectmen position in the town of Adams, Massachusetts wants to sue the state over it's failure to create economic development at the Greylock Glen. But, others say the state is working with town on a new 50 million dollar plan that will be a boost for the local economy. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief John Krol has the story.