Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri October 22, 2004
Adirondack Council Rates Legislators
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The Adirondack Council has released its annual state of the Park report. It's their assessment of the actions of local, state and federal officials and how they helped or hurt the Adirondack Park over the past year. It's no surprise that the state legislature gets a slap on the hand this year. On the other hand, after years of sometimes heated animosity, local government officials in the Adirondacks are receiving their best marks ever from the Adirondack Council. More from Pat Bradley.