Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu July 10, 2003
Adirondack Loan Fund Targets "Ignored" Businesses
By Pat Bradley
Saranac Lake, NY – The Center for the Advancement of Sustainable Tourism has created a 10-million dollar loan fund to provide money to tourism-related businesses in the Adirondack region. The program targets businesses that often can't get tourism-related funding. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.