Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Fri March 10, 2006
Adirondack Park Agency Approves Controversial Power Line Route
By Pat Bradley
Ray Brook, NY – The Adirondack Park Agency has approved plans to run a 26-mile power line through a section of the Adirondacks. Environmentalists had wanted a portion of the route diverted to avoid going thru a forested area. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.