Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue January 11, 2005
Adult Homes Group Calls for Financial Help
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – A group that helps adult home residents in New York is calling on Governor Pataki to for financial assistance. The not-for-profit organization, along with some state legislators, say the 2005-2006 state budget should contain an increase in supplemental income for low-income seniors in adult homes. More from WAMC's Allison Dunne.