Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue January 11, 2005
Adult Homes Group Calls for Financial Help
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – A group that helps adult home residents in New York is calling on Governor Pataki to for financial assistance. The not-for-profit organization, along with some state legislators, say the 2005-2006 state budget should contain an increase in supplemental income for low-income seniors in adult homes. More from WAMC's Allison Dunne.