Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New York News
Tue November 14, 2006
Advocates Bracing for Medicare-D Open Enrollment
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – An open enrollment period for Medicare D begins Wednesday. Elder advocates caution that the enrollment period is shorter this year and some seniors may have to re-enroll because some plans have changed. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.