Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Tue November 14, 2006
Advocates Bracing for Medicare-D Open Enrollment
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – An open enrollment period for Medicare D begins Wednesday. Elder advocates caution that the enrollment period is shorter this year and some seniors may have to re-enroll because some plans have changed. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.