Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon November 17, 2008
Affordable Housing Demand Is Up, Available Money Isn't
By Susan Barnett
Hudson Valley, NY – As officials in Albany work to hammer out some kind of deal on the state's budget crisis, developers of affordable housing face a dilemma - public funds to help build that housing could dry up just as demand explodes. Hudson Valley bureau chief Susan Barnett reports.