Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Fri April 14, 2006
Affordable Mortgage Program Limits Raised
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The Vermont Housing Finance Agency has raised its mortgage loan eligibility limits for both income and house prices. But while that means more Vermonters will be able to obtain low interest loans, there is still a shortage of affordable homes available to buy. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.