Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Fri April 14, 2006
Affordable Mortgage Program Limits Raised
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The Vermont Housing Finance Agency has raised its mortgage loan eligibility limits for both income and house prices. But while that means more Vermonters will be able to obtain low interest loans, there is still a shortage of affordable homes available to buy. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.