Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Fri April 14, 2006
Affordable Mortgage Program Limits Raised
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The Vermont Housing Finance Agency has raised its mortgage loan eligibility limits for both income and house prices. But while that means more Vermonters will be able to obtain low interest loans, there is still a shortage of affordable homes available to buy. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.