Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
Mon March 5, 2012
After Deadly Tornadoes, Back To School In Piner, Ky.
Originally published on Fri March 9, 2012 10:52 am
Renee Montagne speaks with Kim Banta, assistant superintendent of schools for Kenton County, Ky. The town of Piner, which is in Banta's school district, was one of the hardest hit by recent tornadoes: at least four people were killed. But many residents are trying to return to normal life Monday — and that includes going back to school.