Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue November 18, 2003
AG's File for Stay of Clean Air Act Rule
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – New York's Attorney General is among more than a dozen AG's that have filed for an injunction to block implementation of an EPA rule change. The A-G's say the planned roll-back in the Clean Air Act will lead to higher rates of respiratory disease, smog and acid rain. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.