Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Tue November 18, 2003
AG's File for Stay of Clean Air Act Rule
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – New York's Attorney General is among more than a dozen AG's that have filed for an injunction to block implementation of an EPA rule change. The A-G's say the planned roll-back in the Clean Air Act will lead to higher rates of respiratory disease, smog and acid rain. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.