Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon May 3, 2004
Air Quality Testing to Compare Tire Burn Emissions
By Pat Bradley
Shoreham, VT – International Paper hopes to run a test burn of tire chips at its Ticonderoga, New York plant this summer. Vermont officials are already testing air quality in Addison County, which is downwind of the plant, to measure background levels of any pollutants. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.