Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Fri January 7, 2005
ALA Grades NY On Smoking Control
By Allison Dunne
Albany, NY – The American Lung Association has issued, from state to state, report cards on programs to control smoking. Grading for New York runs the gamut -from "A" to "F". New York's failing grade comes in one of the four categories - funding; and it's an area in which many states did poorly. WAMC's Allison Dunne has more.