Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu April 9, 2009
Alan Chartock in conversation with Amba Preetham Parigi
Albany, NY – Amba Preetham Parigi serves as Managing Director of Entertainment Network India Limited and the Managing Director & CEO of Times Infotainment Media Limited. On April 7th, 2009 he received the Entrepreneur of the Year Award from the Severino Center for Entreprenuerial Technology at RPI. Mr. Parigi has 35 years of business experience spanning across several sectors including telecommunications and media & entertainment. An innovator in India's radio industry, he's credited with developing the nation's largest FM radio network, reaching some 200 million people in ten languages spread over 32 cities.
Alan Chartock is President and CEO of WAMC/Northeast Public Radio.