Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu April 9, 2009
Alan Chartock in conversation with Amba Preetham Parigi
Albany, NY – Amba Preetham Parigi serves as Managing Director of Entertainment Network India Limited and the Managing Director & CEO of Times Infotainment Media Limited. On April 7th, 2009 he received the Entrepreneur of the Year Award from the Severino Center for Entreprenuerial Technology at RPI. Mr. Parigi has 35 years of business experience spanning across several sectors including telecommunications and media & entertainment. An innovator in India's radio industry, he's credited with developing the nation's largest FM radio network, reaching some 200 million people in ten languages spread over 32 cities.
Alan Chartock is President and CEO of WAMC/Northeast Public Radio.