Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed May 23, 2007
Alan Chartock speaks with Robert Greifeld 5-18-07
Albany, NY – Simon's Rock College of Bard in Great Barrington will hold its 38th commencement ceremonies tomorrow. Robert Greifeld, the President and CEO of the NASDAQ Stock Market, will deliver the keynote address to the more than 150 graduates, their families and guests. Greifeld spoke with WAMC's Alan Chartock about his speech, the world of finance, and what advice he plans to offer to the class of 2007.