Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Wed May 23, 2007
Alan Chartock speaks with Robert Greifeld 5-18-07
Albany, NY – Simon's Rock College of Bard in Great Barrington will hold its 38th commencement ceremonies tomorrow. Robert Greifeld, the President and CEO of the NASDAQ Stock Market, will deliver the keynote address to the more than 150 graduates, their families and guests. Greifeld spoke with WAMC's Alan Chartock about his speech, the world of finance, and what advice he plans to offer to the class of 2007.