Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu March 7, 2013
Alan Chartock...In Conversation with David Szczerbacki
Host Alan Chartock is joined by David Szczerbacki, who became the ninth president of The College of Saint Rose in July 2012 after serving for eight years as the college’s provost and vice president for academic affairs.
Szczerbacki holds a Ph.D. in policy studies from SUNY Buffalo and an MA and BA from Gannon University. He previously worked as vice president of academic and statutory affairs at Alfred University, where he spent more than 20 years in various positions, including CEO of the SUNY College of Ceramics.